Cubes, also Cobble Stones
Porphyry cobblestones have been the most popular throughout the ages.
The surface is natural cleft, comfortable to walk on, but yet non slippery. Sides are split and allow for close joints.
- IRREGULAR . Irregular cubes are irregular in shape: variable thickness, but also irregular visible face. They are best used to perform installations in overlapping arches, fish-scale, concentric circles, because their irregularity allows them to adapt to circular lines while reducing the joint size. As opposite, they are NOT suitable to be installed in parallel rows.
- TYPE 4” x 4” : When the installation is in parallel rows, irregular cubes cannot be used because their size is variable and the joint would be too big. Indeed the use of square, 4″x4″ cubes is recommended
- 2” : The 2” thickness is best used on private areas, like driveways, motor courts, pedestrian areas, courtyards, gardens, etc.
- 3” : The 3” thickness is suitable for any purpose, either for pedestrian areas or for public areas with medium traffic.
- 4” : The 4” thickness is particularly suited to extensive surfaces and public streets with heavy traffic.
Available Colors: Italy – Mixed Grey/brown – Camparta Red Gold
Argentina: Grey – Mixed red
(*) Note : Inch dimension is nominal. Please refer to cm for exact production size